1. Register and verify your customer profile;
2. On the home page, click on the “Sell” section;
3. Use the calculator on the main page of BTCBIT.NET;
4. Select the VISA/MasterCard method and the currency you want to receive;
5. Specify the amount of cryptocurrency you want to sell;
6. Press the “Exchange” button;
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and authorise the card;
8. Enter your card details and press “Pay”;
9. Send cryptocurrency from your wallet to BTCBIT wallet by copying the received address or by scanning the QR code;
10. After a certain amount of confirmations, the rate will be fixed and funds will be sent to your bank card.
You can always check the status of your order in the “Transactions” section.
Things to consider when transferring funds to a bank card:
- For authorization, the card must have 0,01 cents on it. This amount is frozen at the time of authorization and then returned back to the card;
- Sending funds to cards of third parties is prohibited;
- Payments can only be made if the card supports 3DSecure technology;
- The maximum amount of a one-time transfer is 5,000 EUR / 5,000 USD;
- The maximum transfer amount per month for Visa / MasterCard cards is 20000 EUR / 20000 USD;
- The term for crediting funds to a bank card is from 1 to 5 business days.