You can also choose from our available packages
Quantity of crypto currency is for information only and changes every second
Buying DAI with your credit card: Instructions
Most people are aware that if a stablecoin is built on some decentralized platform, you could purchase the coin with the tokens of this platform. In the case of DAI, it is built on Ethereum, so you could purchase DAI with ETH. But there are other options if you prefer them.
You might use an exchange platform to purchase the tokens by using your credit card. BTCBIT.NET is such an exchange platform that will secure your transactions and make them faster. For a small fee, you could gain your tokens almost instantly. Below you will find a simple instruction of how to purchase tokens on BTCBIT.net.
How to buy DAI with Visa or MasterCard?
Here are some steps you need to accomplish to open an account on BTCBIT.NET. After creating an account on BTCBIT.NET, you will be able to purchase DAI coins.
2. Choose what type of account you want to create: “Business” or “Personal”.
3. Fill in the registration form and click “I agree with BTCBIT.NET Terms and Conditions...”, click “Continue”.
4. Attach your favorite payment method. You could choose your debit or credit card, or your electronic wallet. Or you could skip the process and choose the payment method when buying DAI.
There is an obligatory verification process. Without accomplishing it, you won’t be allowed to exchange anything on this platform. You can read more about this process in the corresponding part below, in the end of this article.
After creating a BTCBIT.NET account and passing the verification process, you might proceed with buying MCD (or DAI). To buy this crypto coin, accomplish the following steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. On the exchange page, choose the number of DAI items you want to purchase.
3. You will see how much it will cost to purchase DAI tokens for USD or EUR. You can choose what type of currency you want to use - EUR or USD.
4. The next step is to choose the payment method. BTCBIT.NET allows you to use your credit card to purchase DAI. Choose the credit card you want to use.
5. Then you should add the address of the electronic wallet compatible with DAI tokens. If you don't have one, you should create it. Make sure it accepts DAI tokens.
6. Confirm the transaction. Within a certain period, you will gain your tokens on your wallet. Don’t forget to check it to make sure everything is correct.
Note, that there would be a fee you will have to pay. One fee is required by your bank for processing the transaction. Usually, this fee is 3.9% of the transaction. And there is a fee required by the BTCBIT.NET exchange platform to process this transaction.
How to buy DAI with credit card with verification?
The verification process requires you to prove your identity and your address. These details won’t be shown, it is confidential information. Accomplish the verification process by sending the scans of all the required documents in the form. Then you can start selling or buying cryptocurrency. It is easy to use the platform, but the verification process is a procedure you must pass.
|1 mins ago||Paysafecard||€200|
|1 mins ago||Paysafecard||€30|
|1 mins ago||Paysafecard||€50|
|1 mins ago||Sofort||€20|
|1 mins ago||Skrill||€8.52|
|2 mins ago||NETELLER||€30|
|2 mins ago||Giropay||€20|
Latest News and Updates
Cryptocurrency EOS grew by 10%
EOS was trading at $1.2172 by 12:15 (09:15 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Monday, up 10.06% on the day. It was the sharpest daily rise in cryptocurrency since February 17th.
This growth pushed the market cap of EOS to $1.2652B, 0.11% of the market cap of all cryptocurrencies. Previously, at its peak, the capitalization of EOS was $17.5290B.
Cryptocurrency Ethereum grew by 10%
Ethereum was trading at $1,742.54 by 16:00 (13:00 GMT) on Tuesday, up 10.09% on the day. This was the sharpest daily rise in cryptocurrency since November 10, 2022.
Bitcoin Rises To $24,000 Amid Launch Of Event Contracts On CME
The American stock exchange CME announced the launch of event-based futures contracts for bitcoin. In addition, the panic about American banks has subsided, so the BTC price has risen by 10%.
Cryptocurrency Bitcoin has grown by 10%
Bitcoin was trading at $22,449.8 by 07:19 (04:19 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Monday, up 10.13% on the day. This was the sharpest daily rise in cryptocurrency since November 10, 2022.
Analysts predict an increase in the share of stablecoins on crypto exchanges
With the closure of Silvergate's SEN payment system, stablecoins are likely to become even more mainstream among cryptocurrency traders. The share of their trading on crypto exchanges may grow even more, writes RBC with reference to the report of the analytical platform Kaiko.