Warning about persons who are posing as representatives of the company BTCBIT.NET
Our exchange service customers received e-mails and calls from persons, who introduce themselves as representatives of the exchange service BTCBIT.NET
South Korea’s Largest Car Supplier Hyundai to Use DLT in Smartphone-EV Pairing Tool
South Korea’s largest car manufacturer, Hyundai Motor Group, will use blockchain in its new tech for pairing electric vehicles (EVs) with smartphones.
Chinese City of Guangzhou Issues Business License Using Blockchain and AI
Major Chinese city Guangzhou has issued a business license using blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
Bitcoin Price Volatility Soars 200% in April
Bitcoin price volatility has tripled over the past 30 days as BTC/USD has made an impressive push above the $5,000 mark.
ZenGo Raises $4M to Bring ‘Keyless’ Crypto Wallets to Mainstream Users
ZenGo wants to make storing and managing cryptocurrencies less intimidating for the average user. The firm has raised $4 million from investors including Benson Oak Ventures, Samsung, and Elron.
The phone number of the company is +371 66 090 222, also you can find all contact information of exchange service BTCBIT.NET, by clicking on the link: https://btcbit.net/contacts
We want to inform you that the exchange service BTCBIT.NET exclusively provides exchange services and does not provide services for cryptocurrency storage, also does not provide brokerage services to BTCBIT.NET customers.
When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- BTCBIT recommends to use Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet online and Trezor or Ledger.