Warning about persons who are posing as representatives of the company BTCBIT.NET
Our exchange service customers received e-mails and calls from persons, who introduce themselves as representatives of the exchange service BTCBIT.NET
24 Countries and IMF Discuss Global Standards of Crypto Regulation
Twenty-four financial authorities and 11 international organizations, including the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, recently gathered in New York and discussed global standards of crypto regulation.
SBI’s Crypto Exchange SBIVC Achieves Profits in First Fiscal Year, Considers STO
New Japanese crypto exchange SBI Virtual Currencies (SBIVC) achieved profitability in the first year of its launch, Cointelegraph Japan reports on April 26.
Chainalysis Adds Real-Time Transaction Monitoring for 4 More Cryptos
Blockchain compliance startup Chainalysis has added four more cryptocurrencies to its real-time transaction monitoring tool.
IBM Issued Patent for DLT-Supported Data Sharing and Validation
Tech giant IBM has been awarded a patent for a mobile data sharing method that uses distributed ledger technology (DLT).
The phone number of the company is +371 66 090 222, also you can find all contact information of exchange service BTCBIT.NET, by clicking on the link: https://btcbit.net/contacts
We want to inform you that the exchange service BTCBIT.NET exclusively provides exchange services and does not provide services for cryptocurrency storage, also does not provide brokerage services to BTCBIT.NET customers.
When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- BTCBIT recommends to use Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet online and Trezor or Ledger.