Crypto Rating - Top Cryptocurrencies 2019-2020
Rating the most popular and promising cryptocurrencies in 2019 can be done based on different criteria. The rankings are based on adoption, technology, investment reward & risk involved in the cryptocurrency. However, merging all these factors, a holistic ranking can be obtained.
What is Binance Coin?
Binance Coin(BNB) is the cryptocurrency of the Binance exchange. The Cryptocurrency trades with the symbol BNB and runs on the Ethereum Blockchain although there are talks about having the BNB on Binance’s proprietary chain, Binance Chain. Binance Coin runs on the ERC 20 standards and has a maximum limit of 200 million BNB tokens.
What is GRAM cryptocurrency?
When most people got the news that Facebook was coming up with her cryptocurrency, there was some excitement in the cryptocurrency and a lot of enthusiasts looked forward to the crypto. However, from the look of things, Facebook might have hit a wall with her plans. Telegram, another big player in the social network industry has also unveiled plans to create its digital currency.
What Is Libra Cryptocurrency?
Libra is the digital currency proposed by Facebook. The cryptocurrency has not been launched. Although the experimental code of the currency has been released, Libra is to be officially launched in 2020.
What is Tether Cryptocurrency?
Tether is a cryptocurrency from Tether Limited. Tether is a controversial digital currency and there were claims that each token was backed by one USD. In March 2019, the company changed the backing of the company to include affiliate companies.
The phone numbers of the company is +371 66 090 222 and +48 588 813 222, also you can find all contact information of exchange service BTCBIT.NET, by clicking on the link: https://btcbit.net/contacts
We want to inform you that the exchange service BTCBIT.NET exclusively provides exchange services and does not provide services for cryptocurrency storage, also does not provide brokerage services to BTCBIT.NET customers.
Fraudsters Multicoinhodler and Libraforex are using licenses of BTCBIT company to deceive the public and information available on the website https://www.multicoinhodler.com/licenses.php suggests that the Multicoinhodler was likely to be a scheme of dubious nature with a high risk of loss of money.
When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- BTCBIT recommends to use Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet online and Trezor or Ledger.