How Many Bitcoins Are in Existence?
With the seeming growth and better acceptance of cryptocurrencies around the world, “Bitcoin” is a name that is currently gaining more recognition in several quarters around the world. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world today and is used to facilitate transactions across several platforms. Created by Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin gained global attention in 2008. One important factor that makes Bitcoin valuable is the fact that there is a limited number of BTC in circulation. Although, Bitcoin can be mined.
Where to invest in 2019?
Investment is essential to securing the kind of future you want for yourself and your family. However, investment isn’t always as easy as it seems. There is a need to understand the possible opportunities for investment and how to make the most of them before investing.
What are Bitcoin faucets?
Bitcoin is currently the largest cryptocurrency in the world. The market cap of Bitcoin is currently estimated to be more than $145 billion, the largest of all cryptocurrencies. And although Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity around the world, there are still somethings most users don’t know about the cryptocurrency.
What is Altcoin?
Cryptocurrencies are fast gaining prominence with the increasing level of digital trading. Although Bitcoin was the first major cryptocurrencies, the increasing number and types of cryptocurrencies make it important to pay attention to these new cryptocurrencies. This article explores these other cryptocurrencies.
Is Litecoin better than Bitcoin?
The use of cryptocurrency has become popular over the past few years. Interestingly, most of the attention has been on Bitcoin since its release in 2009. Since then, however, several other cryptocurrencies have emerged and have started to gain some prominence, this article seeks to explore what the difference between Bitcoin and Litecoin a relatively newer cryptocurrency, is.
The phone numbers of the company is +371 66 090 222 and +48 588 813 222, also you can find all contact information of exchange service BTCBIT.NET, by clicking on the link: https://btcbit.net/contacts
We want to inform you that the exchange service BTCBIT.NET exclusively provides exchange services and does not provide services for cryptocurrency storage, also does not provide brokerage services to BTCBIT.NET customers.
When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- BTCBIT recommends to use Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet online and Trezor or Ledger.