Major Tips To Keeping Your Bitcoins Safe
Buying Bitcoin has become a major investment since the big cryptocurrency bubble in 2017. Especially after all the testimonies of people who became millionaires at the time. Interestingly, a number of people also lost out at the time, some lost their private keys and could no longer access their wallets. Some were victims of hackers.
Starting Out With Cryptocurrency? Here are five things to note before you buy Bitcoin
Although Bitcoin got popular in 2017, not everyone bought the coin at the time. The five stages of adoption principle categorize people into five classes when it comes to accepting new technology. The five classes are Innovators, Early Adopters, Early Majority, Late Majority, and Laggards. For cryptocurrency, the 'majority' stages were reached in 2017. However, events of the past few years after that has shown that cryptocurrency is here to stay. The result of this is that more people are beginning to join the world of cryptocurrency.
Top Countries To Be A Bitcoin Miner
Buying cryptocurrency online has been made easy. As a matter of fact, buying Bitcoin online might just be more convenient for you than getting to the nearest ATM. However, in some locations in the world, the cost of mining one bitcoin is just a fraction of the amount that you’d get for the same coin in the open market. This is why Bitcoin mining is gaining more traction around the world, particularly in countries where cryptocurrencies are not strictly regulated and the total cost of mining is not as high.
What Makes the Bitcoin Dominance Important?
If you are familiar with the world of cryptocurrency, then you’d be aware that a number of altcoins have begun to lose their luster since last year. The main reason for this, according to market surveys is that more people now prefer to buy bitcoins over alternative cryptocurrencies. This is what is referred to as “Bitcoin Dominance.”
Buying Bitcoin Fractions in 2020
When Bitcoin started, getting the cryptocurrency was not difficult at all. At the time, one could conveniently get a whole coin and even more. Getting commodities at the time using Bitcoin required a whole lot of coin. One BTC, at the time, was worth about 0.004 USD. The implication of this is that with one dollar, you could buy as much as 250 BTC. However, those days are definitely behind. Currently, one BTC is currently worth about 10,000 USD and not a lot of people can afford to buy a whole coin. This leaves most crypto users with only one option; buying fractions!
The phone numbers of the company is +371 66 090 222 and +48 588 813 222, also you can find all contact information of exchange service BTCBIT.NET, by clicking on the link: https://btcbit.net/contacts
We want to inform you that the exchange service BTCBIT.NET exclusively provides exchange services and does not provide services for cryptocurrency storage, also does not provide brokerage services to BTCBIT.NET customers.
Fraudsters Multicoinhodler and Libraforex are using licenses of BTCBIT company to deceive the public and information available on the website https://www.multicoinhodler.com/licenses.php suggests that the Multicoinhodler was likely to be a scheme of dubious nature with a high risk of loss of money.
When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- BTCBIT recommends to use Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet online and Trezor or Ledger.